Opportunity ANNOUNCEMENT Administration of Nepal Rastriya Anusandhan Bibhag Position: Assistant Messenger
Number of Vacancies: 232
Open challenge: 128
Pichadiyako Kshetra: 5
Age: 18 – 25 years of age
Test types: Written, Health Exams and Interview
Apply guidance: Click here
Required records for online application:
1) Passport size photo
2) Copy of Nepali citizenship
3) Copy of candidate’s mark
4) Copies of SEE/SLC transcript and character declaration
5) Proof of Aadibasi/Janajati, Madhesi and Pichadiyako Kshetra for related candidate
6) Fee store voucher (Rs. 150 for single application and Rs. 30 for extra samabishi application, Account: Rastriya Banijya Bank: 1000200010000, Office Code: 301073501, Office Name: Rastriya Anusandhan Bibhag, Rajaswa Shirshak 14224)
Source: Gorkhapatra, 3 January 2020
In the present extreme activity showcase, you should do all that you can to stick out. Commonly, work searchers commit their first error by not appropriately finishing the request for employment.
Remember the accompanying 12 hints to adequately finish your next request for employment.
1. Continuously be dressed and prepared suitably when getting or dropping off an application. This is the point at which you establish your first connection!
2. Make an example, nonexclusive application with all dates of your business, work history with sets of responsibilities, telephone numbers and at any rate three references. Utilize this as an instrument when finishing requests for employment so you have all the current data.
3. Utilize a dark pen and print conveniently on paper applications.
4. Peruse and adhere to all guidelines cautiously.
5. Complete all data. On the off chance that there are addresses that don’t have any significant bearing, state “n/a.” Do not express “see list of qualifications,” regardless of whether you have given one. Abstain from leaving anything clear.
6. State “will talk about at meet” in the event that you have something you like to clarify face to face, for example, having been terminated or on the off chance that you have a lawful offense conviction.
7. Try not to give explicit compensation necessities. Express “open” or “debatable.”
8. Continuously be honest and don’t over overstate on work titles or occupation duties.
9. Ensure that you have authorization from the individuals that you list as references. References ought to be individuals who realize your work propensities, for example, previous bosses, managers or individuals from associations in which you have volunteered.
10. Make certain to sign and date the application.
11. On the off chance that you haven’t heard anything inside seven days in the wake of presenting the application, catch up with the organization. Tell them that you are keen on the position. Additionally discover to what extent they keep requests for employment on record.
12. Remember, the objective of your application is the entryway to your meeting!